Microprocessor Based Tissue Processor
Price And Quantity
- 110000 INR
- LABORATORY USE
The process that takes place between the tissue fixation and sectioning of paraffin blocks is known as tissue processing and to precisely achieve this, we have developed this Microprocessor Based Tissue Processor with the help of cutting edge technologies in order to ensure its supreme quality standards. This Tissue Processor System is quick and completely user friendly. Also, it is extremely durable and does not requires regular maintenance to serve reliable functionality. Customers can avail this product from us as per requirements at reasonable range of prices.
- Wax bath stainless steel inner outer with Teﬂon coated wire used in heater with best quality heating wire with thermal cut out of 75oC.
- Tissue basket capacity of 100 tissue cassette per Basket.
- The instrument microprocessor controlled with adequate memory to save and retrieve at least 6 user selectable programs.
- Rotary head have a lock out facility at the end of run to prevent basket moving from station 12 to station 1.
- Have 10 stations with organic solvent resistant lipless beakers of 2 litre capacity.
- Have a minimum of two temperature controller wax baths of 2 litre capacity.
- Wax bath have user deﬁnable temperature range of at least 50 – 65 degree with a high temp cut off at 75oC +- 5oC.
- Have individual programmable timing sequence for each station from 1 min to 6 hrs in increments of 1 min and programmable delay start time of up to 99 hrs.
- 2 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Instrument Supplied in Card Board Box with Styofoam Sheet and wooden case,
- All India
- AN ISO 9001:2015, CE, US FDA, CE EUROPEAN
Plot No. 1134, Kartar Nagar, Ambala, Haryana, 134003, India